Enjoy administration and want to enhance your skills in that area? This course could be for you. This course aims to give the spreadsheet user a thorough grounding in creating and working with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel 2016.
Topics to cover:
- complex formulas and functions
- apply a range of number formatting
- apply conditional formatting
- understand and use Excel's Quick Analysis tools
- select and change the format of objects in a chart and more
Basic Excel skills is essential
Wednesdays 6.30pm - 9.00pm
27th July - 31st August (6 weeks)
Cost: $50 plus $30 manual
Bookings and registrations close 3 weeks after commencement.