Learn the skills and techniques needed to be successful in any customer service role or industry.
The course will cover:
- First point of contact
- Appreciating the customer
- Dealing with complaints
- Understanding multicultural customers
- Understanding body language
- Telephone and email etiquette
- Pathways in customer service employment opportunities
Thursdays 6.30pm - 8.30pm
11th May - 15th June (6 weeks)
Face to face and joining online option available
Bookings and registrations close 3 weeks after commencement.
If you are unable to register this term but would like to join the course in the following term, please use the link to register your interest: https://forms.gle/26VnZWDxZGvELy2DA